Resurgo, LLC is looking for engineers (network, software, systems, computer science) with knowledge, expertise, and experience in wide area networks, virtual secure enclaves, design of experiments, software engineering, and computer network defense.
Positions are located at multiple locations on O’ahu. A mix of entry-level, mid-level, senior-level positions are available. Requires strong focus on meeting client expectations. Must be eligible (U.S. citizenship required) and must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
Areas of responsibility
- Design, test, and validate network architecture strategies for experiments, demonstrations, and exercises.
- Hands-on experience with VPNs, IPSEC, dynamic tunneling protocols, authentication methods, and crypto handshakes.
- Full cycle of network equipment installation including design, configuration, testing, installation, validation, and maintenance.
- Building test networks for equipment configuration and validation.
- Perform Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) on network and user hardware.
- Work as part of team to perform experiments in the following functional areas (but not limited to): network security, electronic warfare, and SCADA systems.
- Assess operational utility of new technology or new uses of known technology.
- Design and write formal experimentation plans, data collection plans, and experiment results conclusions.
- Perform in-depth, statistical data analysis on experiment results.